Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This Could Get Messy

I hate having to lie to everyone about the Engineer. Particularly the people I work with, who know who he is. But he doesn't want to get friends and family involved at the moment. I sincerely hope that I am able to change his mind.

I am also so worried that when he gets back from his trip, he has going to have changed his mind. Terrified that he isn't missing me right now, and that he won't be in a rush to see me when he gets back. It sincerely does worry me.

On another note, I went to my old Starbucks store on the weekend, and I met up with 2 boys who I used to work with, and we had a chat. Since then, me and one of them, who I shall call Starbuck, have been texting pretty frequently. And he would like to take me out for coffee, because he knows I am lonely. He has also asked if I will join him this fall on a trip to Lethbridge, to see the other boy from Starbucks. Does Starbuck like me? We have known each other for a while...but I don't know. Maybe I am just not used to the attention. Lets call it that.

That's all for now. Have to go let my doctor feel up my hair legs, in hopes of determining what the "leprosy" is...

No comments:

Post a Comment